Raw Mustard Honey/Cream Honey is collected from the lower Shivalik region of the state of Uttarakhand. Sourced from the small scale farmers, this unifloral honey is churned out by Western Honey Bee (Apis mellifera) from mustard flowers grown in the pure and serene environment of the Himalayan foothill. Buttery-yellow in color. This honey is harvested twice a year; in the month of February-March i.e. Maagh and March-April i.e. Faalgun. Mustard honey is recognized for its less acidic nature and it naturally crystallizes due to its high glucose ratio and high enzymes & pollen count.
As it is made from all-natural ingredients & contains no preservatives, it provides the user with therapeutic benefits.
Our Raw Mustard Honey is unprocessed and unpasteurized and does not have any added sugar or sweeteners. It is just strained to remove any residue left after extraction keeping all the natural characteristics found in raw honey fully intact. Once strained, raw honey is bottled and ready to be consumed. The flavor, color & texture of natural organic honey always varies due to the season and region as flora and fauna changes every 2,000 ft. elevation. Pure, raw and unheated honey has a natural tendency to crystallize over time simply due to its chemical composition. Crystallization does not affect the honey except for color and texture. So, Bear in mind that crystallization of honey is a gift of nature.
- Mustard Honey is rich source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium.
- This super food that is Mustard honey helps in preventing Cancer, treats Psoriasis, Improves Cardiovascular Health.
- It gives relief from Respiratory Disorders, Poison Repulsion, Treats Ringworm, Healing Effect on Nerves, Controls Diabetes, Cholesterol Lowering Ability, Aids in Detoxification, Culinary Usage.
- It helps in improving Skin and Hair Care, reduces Cold and cough
- It helps in stress relief.
- It helps in boosting Stamina.