This dark honey is collected from the deep dense forests of Uttarakhand. Sourced from the small scale farmers, our Natural Wild Honey comes from the nectar collected by the Giant Honey Bee (Apis dorsata) from a variety of wild flowers and wild trees blooming in the natural hillocks of the state of Uttarakhand. Since these areas are free from pollution, usage of pesticides and harmful chemicals, our wild honey is rich in flavors and pollen content. It is floral in aroma and sweet and pleasant in flavor.
This honey is the healthy composition of wild flora and is rich in antioxidants and a great source of protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Our Natural Wild Honey is unprocessed and unpasteurized and does not have any added sugar or sweeteners. It is just strained to remove any residue left after extraction keeping all the natural characteristics found in raw honey fully intact. Once strained, raw honey is bottled and ready to be consumed. The flavor, color & texture of natural organic honey always varies due to the season and region as flora and fauna changes every 2,000 ft. elevation. Pure, raw and unheated honey has a natural tendency to crystallize over time simply due to its chemical composition. Crystallization does not affect the honey except for color and texture. So, Bear in mind that crystallization of honey is a gift of nature.
- Improves skin complexion / reduce black spots.
- Helps in preventing cancer and heart disease.
- Reduce cough and throat irritation.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Honey helps to detox your body and can reduce High Blood Pressure, High Blood Glucose, High Cholesterol, Fatty Liver, Constipation and Body Weight.
- Helps in preventing and curing gastric pain.
- Helps in achieving deep sleep.